Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

You adapt in a game. There's such a lack of that with us. I'm seriously astonished by the lack of ingame change tonight. We aren't getting top four. We're just it smart enough in games which means teams have us worked out. In fact, top 6 is a risk de to the one way of playing with not flexibility. And I don't get it. We really switched it around under the Don up to the Arsenal game. We were so successful as we didn't approach games positively. Now we. Are afraid to lose 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Cash's delivery is terrible. We really need to upgrade on him

The most impressive thing about Matty Cash is his willingness to deny the inevitable and rapid onset of male pattern baldness.

• Haha 1

Just now, Callum said:

genuinely think we’ll learn a valuable lesson from this game. 

play intense football, pass with conviction and pressure the opposition. It’s really really clear to see

Emery would have known this already. I find it strange why we don't always play with pace.

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

Terrible delivery, plays it backwards at every opportunity too 

Looks like he's been instructed to that and he said he got instruction on change to FB play after game recently. I don't like it

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

You all sound like the kind of entitled idiots that forced Unai out of Arsenal. Be careful what you wish for, or at least how you sound. 

If we could go back far enough to before the days of the www and this sort of forum I bet you could have got rid of Ron Saunders and probably the Man U fans could have forced Fergie out before he really go going. I’d say Klopp probably saw the writing on the wall and decided to jump before he was pushed so the Scousers could at least enjoy a good wake!!

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Emery would have known this already. I find it strange why we don't always play with pace.

It’s not why we are 4th apparently.