Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Was going to say any chance we'll see him at the Euros but after reading that I'd prefer not as last thing we need is him to aggravate things further, need an operation and then we don't see him for months next season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Was going to say any chance we'll see him at the Euros but after reading that I'd prefer not as last thing we need is him to aggravate things further, need an operation and then we don't see him for months next season.

Yh. Credit to the club for intervening and having him assessed.

3 hours ago, Ceemo said:

Despite supposedly being only out for a few weeks, there is still no sign of Nedeljkovic playing for Red Star. According to this article, Villa found a hip issue after a heavy game load at such a young age.

https://izprveruke.rs/misterija-zvana-kosta-nedeljkovic/?feed_id=58603&_unique_id=660463f02c025

It's good we spotted that before signing him...hang on 

• 3 weeks later...

Kosta has been injured ever since he signed for Villa, which is very unfortunate. Hopefully he'll be learning English (if he didn't already speak it well) and I wouldn't bet against Unai sending him a few hundred gigabytes of tactical videos to pore over.

I highly doubt Kesler-Hayden will be at Villa for the long term, Nedeljkovic already seems to have a lot more of what Emery is looking for (pace, height, physicality, decision making).

2 hours ago, welshvillan said:

Kinda forgot this signing happened. You think we will see Kessler get bumped up in pecking order and this lad fill his spot of cameo's etc?

He was loaned back out after signing. But is dealing with a knee injury. 

Â