Kingman

4 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

This has probably been said before but this is the team with the best home record in the premier league vs the one with the 2nd worst away record. 

Let’s hope things go to form.

Wow. I had no idea their away form was that bad.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wow. I had no idea their away form was that bad.

Yes. Went massively unnoticed because the media were focusing on how we wouldn't finish in the top 4 because of how poor ours is/was.

They've only taken 5 points away from home

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

This has probably been said before but this is the team with the best home record in the premier league vs the one with the 2nd worst away record. 

Let’s hope things go to form.

It’s stats like that that make me nervous.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Ugh. I’m not feeling confident and it’s going to get ugly on here if we don’t win. 

Some people on here would love that. How many sets of fans turn ugly when their team is in the top 5 of the premier league ?

Just now, MotoMkali said:

No Bailey? 

On the bench… sure he’ll come on and impact the game. Did expect him to start though but maybe Diaby is showing promise in training and Unai is putting faith in him… building his confidence… would be great if he hits form today…

Just now, Keyblade said:

Really surprised Bailey isn't starting. Or Ramsey. I thought we were resting them against Chelsea.

Yeah my thought too, feel like he must be carrying something because he’s been our best attacking player in recent times and it was more than a little odd that he didn’t come on until 89th min or something against Chelsea. Can’t be too bad otherwise he wouldn’t be on the bench but must need some rest.