Ratings & Reactions: FAC3: Middlesbrough v Villa

Match Polls  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/24 at 23:59

Just now, sidcow said:

Anyone know what happens now we've won an FA Cup game? 

We win the cup by default 

• Thanks 1

Don’t care if it was cack, hard work, lucky, undeserved, fortunate or **** whatever.

Scraped a 1-0 and in the hat, I’ll take it

• Like 2

I do worry about the nature of recent performances. On the other hand, we sneak goals when you’d bet your house we couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo. We set up in a way that makes us hard to beat: I think Unai is managing our slump in form by keeping it tight at the back and hoping we explode offensively again. 

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache
  • Like 2

Good result. Now get on the bus and get the f*ck out of there.

I've never minded Boro, despite them poaching players from us over the years. Would rather see them back in the PL than Leeds or West Brom, etc.

• Like 4

Difficult, as expected. Very happy to win after such a long time. 

I see many voted for Kamara, but all he did was defend, and was decent at it. Made mistakes again like every game.

Didn't go to a replay. Nobody injured. Thank god. Few days rest. Everton next weekend is more important. Sod it all second in the league, you have to go for the title. You telling me if Fergie was manager he'd forfeit us second now for a cup run?! Would he f**k. Go for the title. Reach for the stars and settle for the moon.

• Thanks 2

Kamara MOTM. Job done but we need to stop dwelling so much in possession. Several players lost the ball multiple times just holding the ball too long. We need to move the ball quicker even if not forward. 

• Like 3

Â