Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Away should be something white based, be that the classic claret pinstripe, a subtle pattern like this season, or the very cool baseball/England style one from the O'Neill era. Yellow is acceptable for a change up every few seasons. But generally Villa should be wearing a white away kit imo.

Third kit should be mental/out there/weird, but still has to look good. The third this season is fine but there's no... finesse to it. It's just a random pattern, it's like AI generated it and it just looks... Meh. It has no soul, no style. It's just an abstract pattern slapped on a shirt template. You'd hope for something better than that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Third kit should be mental/out there/weird, but still has to look good. The third this season is fine but there's no... finesse to it. It's just a random pattern, it's like AI generated it and it just looks... Meh. It has no soul, no style. It's just an abstract pattern slapped on a shirt template. You'd hope for something better than that.

It will be interesting to see how adidas/club approach the third kit. I still want a Black Sabbath link-up, black and purple style kit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

It will be interesting to see how adidas/club approach the third kit. I still want a Black Sabbath link-up, black and purple style kit.

You want it, I want it, but our 3rd kit will be a Nottingham Forest home kit but in a weird colour. 

20 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

Lovely. And while we're at it, change the entrance music from Crazy Train to Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath.
If we're staying with Ozzy then make it Bark at the Moon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Lovely. And while we're at it, change the entrance music from Crazy Train to Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath.
If we're staying with Ozzy then make it Bark at the Moon.

You're talking my language!

On 06/05/2024 at 16:35, OutByEaster? said:

I'm also a big fan of always having a predominantly white away kit.

I find most white away kits just a bit too bland.  That said I've mentioned before that I quite like what Sampdoria do with their kits and the tricolour banding that ties all of their kits together.  I think I'd quite like a white shirt that had a claret and blue band / hoop or stripe on it.  Sampdoria have done loads of different designs with the bands (thin / thick, vertical / horizontal / diagonal, long / short, etc) and I think they usually manage to get the mix of being able to try something different with the tradition of - oh look that must be a Sampdoria kit - pretty well.  There's a few that I don't like but generally they get it right more often than not. And I think their white shirts almost always look a bit more interesting / stylish than just a plain white dullness.

On 06/05/2024 at 09:58, Villa_Vids said:

Oh lord yeah!

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Oh lord yeah!

How much is Ozzy worth these days (or the Osbourne family generally)?  Surely there's scope for a Black Sabbath official rock partner of Aston Villa type deal to sit alongside this proposed third kit....

2 hours ago, allani said:

I find most white away kits just a bit too bland.  That said I've mentioned before that I quite like what Sampdoria do with their kits and the tricolour banding that ties all of their kits together.  I think I'd quite like a white shirt that had a claret and blue band / hoop or stripe on it.  Sampdoria have done loads of different designs with the bands (thin / thick, vertical / horizontal / diagonal, long / short, etc) and I think they usually manage to get the mix of being able to try something different with the tradition of - oh look that must be a Sampdoria kit - pretty well.  There's a few that I don't like but generally they get it right more often than not. And I think their white shirts almost always look a bit more interesting / stylish than just a plain white dullness.

I really like the NFL aesthetic where every away kit is predominantly white - it'd need to be reversed for Spurs and Leeds, but I think predominantly white with key design elements in home colours (a band, a stripe, whatever) works really well.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

35 minutes ago, allani said:

How much is Ozzy worth these days (or the Osbourne family generally)?  Surely there's scope for a Black Sabbath official rock partner of Aston Villa type deal to sit alongside this proposed third kit....

A black sabbath collaboration on clothing and merchandise would be ace and sell shit loads … imagine tops with Aston Villa FC using the sabbath logo typeface ❤️ 

⚠️calling all talented designers⚠️ 

IMG_9959.webp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

I present the Classic and the Bat-eater

image.thumb.png.fb5b0ac8861e7831b475c1aac0153aff.png

Not usually a fan of a collar but I'll make an exception for that.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

I present the Classic and the Bat-eater

image.thumb.png.fb5b0ac8861e7831b475c1aac0153aff.png

That black and purple with the lion is just perfect … 

• Like 1

The vertigo and blizzard of Oz crazy train artwork lends itself perfectly to be repurposed in homage. Club better be paying attention for once of here and I propose it’s brought up in the next fans meeting ! 

IMG_9960.jpeg

IMG_9961.jpeg

Â