Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

12 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

NAVK1.jpg

NAVK2.jpg

I like the colours etc. the hexagons remind me of Beehive Bedlam! What a great game that was/is. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

In the full tiktok you can see this year's away complete with the round badge and the BK8 logo to the left of our kit. If this was legitimately next year's stuff, it wouldn't have last year's away kit in it. I'm content to call this a concept.

image.png.d98543c6f10251e7f0f56b73c49f32e5.png

The away kit could easily be a placeholder. 

I am still clinging to the hope / belief that a certain regular poster on this site who has reclused himself from certain discussions is in some capacity connected with matters around next season's shirts.  This has made it very easy for me to ignore all the ****, fake links that are getting posted, confident in the belief that we're going to have an absolute belter of a kit choice this season.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, allani said:

I am still clinging to the hope / belief that a certain regular poster on this site who has reclused himself from certain discussions is in some capacity connected with matters around next season's shirts.  This has made it very easy for me to ignore all the ****, fake links that are getting posted, confident in the belief that we're going to have an absolute belter of a kit choice this season.

That's my thinking too.  Reading between the lines he seemed to confirm the yellow lion with the drop shadow is supposed to represent the detailed golden lion that will be on the actual shirt, which is much better.

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Standalone lion is by far my preferred badge option. Just no need for a shield or circle. And the trefoil looks great - be interesting to see if Villa count as an "elite" team or not 

• Like 2

On 24/04/2024 at 11:06, GarethRDR said:

What's the current shirt fit like vs Kappa for us porky bastards? Given this will be our last season with a decent badge for the foreseeable, I'm considering plumping for the home and away. I was an XXL in Kappa but as they always run stupidly tight, hoping I can go down to an XL and it still be a nice loose fit.

Hey, got the away and third and they fit much better than the L or last season and Kappa. If anything they are a bit loose and long but hides the gut.

Looking forward to Adidas but wanted some kits with the current badge on it too. 

• Thanks 1

On 24/04/2024 at 17:18, CarryOnVilla said:

I oddly like the mostly claret feel.

Not the gold side stripes. Either claret too or our blue.  

Or would that be too like the Luke kit

I agree that is odd! 😂

Â