bannedfromHandV

39 minutes ago, Craigy1874 said:

I'd do exactly the opposite.

You sound like my missus! Haha

I was thinking we could do with Moreno’s pace in behind Manure, up against probably Wan Bissaka. Plus Digne is fresh for tonight after missing Brentford. Why would you do the opposite? I can see pros and cons for both tbh mate. 

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Taking my just turned 13 y/o son tonight, only our second villa match together, first one was Brentford - we won 4-0! he knows nothing about it, thinks we're watching it on telly with snacks. I'm so excited- moreso for him. 

I predict a win, an amazing atmosphere and an early Christmas present for us all.

UTV! 

Hope its a good night for you.....its great to see the kids going. .....hope he loves it, again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

Hope its a good night for you.....its great to see the kids going. .....hope he loves it, again.

Taking my two grandkids to their first games tonight, one’s mad keen for it, the others so, so. Have to keep working on her.

• Like 3

I'm 46 and all week I have been like a 10 year old waiting for this game. I'm actually excited. 

Villa potentially going top, at home, under the lights on a record winning streak, to the team bottom of the league shipping goals left and right. 

In other times I would have been concerned that this was all going too well and it would come crashing down around us. But no, we are now "New Villa", Villa 2.0 and that shit doesn't happen to us anymore. 

UTV*

* I take no responsibility if we lose tonight 

• Like 1

So:

----------------------------Martinez----------------------

Konsa----Diego Carlos----Lenglet----Digne

-------------------Luiz----------McGinn----------------

Cash------------------------------------------Ramsey

------------Diaby---------Watkins--------------------

Subs:

Marschall, Proctor, Chambers, Moreno, Dendoncker, Iroegbunam, Bailey, Zaniolo, Duran 

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So:

----------------------------Martinez----------------------

Konsa----Diego Carlos----Lenglet----Digne

-------------------Luiz----------McGinn----------------

Cash------------------------------------------Ramsey

------------Diaby---------Watkins--------------------

Subs:

Marschall, Proctor, Chambers, Moreno, Dendoncker, Iroegbunam, Bailey, Zaniolo, Duran 

Swap Cash for Bailey/Zaniolo and that would be what I'd go with.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Swap Cash for Bailey/Zaniolo and that would be what I'd go with.

I just can't see him starting both Bailey and Diaby - maybe Zaniolo, but of late he's gone with four of the hard working midfielders and then one creative off Watkins.

We've only started both in two games, the 4-0 win at home over Everton and the 5-1 defeat to Newcastle on the opening day.

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I just can't see him starting both Bailey and Diaby - maybe Zaniolo, but of late he's gone with four of the hard working midfielders and then one creative off Watkins.

We've only started both in two games, the 4-0 win at home over Everton and the 5-1 defeat to Newcastle on the opening day.

Well they were both entertaining at least!