bannedfromHandV

1 minute ago, useless said:

They're apparently reverting back to 352, I didn't know they had changed from that in the first place. They've left the likes of McBurnie, Lowe, Hamer, and McAtee on the bench. Their fans calling it a 'park the bus team'. We need an early goal

They were never coming here to attack. I know, I’m a Villa fan and been in those shoes so many damned times. 

6 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

WTAF are these arseholes on Sky talking about saying we are definitely going to drop back. On what evidence?

I’d love to know who the fourth and fifth teams that they reckon will finish above us are. Probably carrying on the Tottenham ****ing, which continues to get completely out of hand. 

Edited by JB

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I hear alot of bottlers on here. 15-16 in a row won at home, a you think Sheffield fracking united are gonna kill the record. 😂

Could easily sneak a draw out of us by sitting back so much. The run has to come to an end some time. Hope not though, I want a good 4/5-0. Haven’t had one in a while. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JB said:

I’d love to know who the fourth and fifth teams that they reckon will finish above us are. Probably carrying on the Tottenham ****ing, which continues to get completely out of hand. 

That broken Newcastle team ofcourse, still title challengers with Tottenham apparently. 😂