2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

2 minutes ago, allani said:

Big shout out tonight to Lucas Digne.  Absolutely dominated the left-hand side of the pitch tonight (with McGinn) and just looked so calm and confident on the ball.  I thought he was a really good signing when he came and felt like he's got an awful lot of flack for being (a) signed by SG and (b) being on good wages.  Him and Moreno down the left give us real strength in depth and so many options in terms of how we can play against different opponents.  Was really good to see him get a great reception when he went off.

Worth all of those weekly millions!

• Like 1

Going to have to seriously consider the vote for MOTM - could be almost anyone.  I've never seen a team performance like that; just all of them absolutely on it.  A serious 10/10 from everyone, in almost every way.  Unreal!

I don't even think Man City were necessarily that bad; we made them that bad.  They couldn't play through us (did a couple of times early on; we wised up) they couldn't pass around us.  Konsa and Digne were immense out wide.  It was literally perfect.

And, also, the ref had a great game.

WHAT IS THIS?!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS WORLD IS.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fleksnes said:

First time a Pep team have let the oposition have 13 shots in the first 45 in 535 matches,or something i read on Twitter. Amazing. This man,and his team are amazing.

apparently the 22 shots we had over the enitre game, was the joint most they have faced in his entire Man City career also.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Ah Leon, bless you, refusing to be drawn into saying we're in the title race, and instead saying he just wants to remain humble.

Leon is a better man than me. I would have walked right into that trap, looked into the camera and declared the title race all but over. 

Leon is right we should stay humble. Until we tonk arsenal in a couple days. Then f*ck that humble stuff 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2