England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

Already qualified and 2-0 up against a team with no interest in scoring... and he makes no changes. The man is an absolute bell end.

I despise him more than I reasonably should. He's destroyed any enjoyment I used to get from watching England.

Glad I didn't waste my evening watching it at least.

• Like 4

we play a team of part timers, and Sh*tgate plays maguire, a 50 year old Henderson, TAA in midfield, 2 right backs, Gallagher alongside Henderson to make Henderson feel better about moving like a sloth, and gives no start to up lesser used players/development players etc (tomori aside).

Honestly, Southgate is such an incompetent tool, and he's so smug with it, it reminds me of that one kid we all knew at school who was a pompous smug little sh*t who thought he was the dogs and cleverer than everyone else, when in fact he was just a complete........well......you know.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 4

I didn’t watch, saw we were 1-0 up on 70 minutes or so, saw we had 1 shot on goal, the goal was an own goal, saw the lineup, saw he brought on that spring chicken known as Kyle Walker, laughed, decided not to watch the last 20. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I didn’t watch, saw we were 1-0 up on 70 minutes or so, saw we had 1 shot on goal, the goal was an own goal, saw the lineup, saw he brought on that spring chicken known as Kyle Walker, laughed, decided not to watch the last 20. 

He learned that Kyle walker takes up the wrong position but then uses his pace to recover vs the taxi driver who plays left wing for malta

No one saw that coming 

8 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Already qualified and 2-0 up against a team with no interest in scoring... and he makes no changes. The man is an absolute bell end.

I despise him more than I reasonably should. He's destroyed any enjoyment I used to get from watching England.

Glad I didn't waste my evening watching it at least.

I got pelters off the lads from work when I said nah I won't be watching the game, said attaching a car battery to my balls would be more enjoyable then watching England defend for 90 mins against the mighty Malta...

Looks like I was right 🤣🤣

If Watkins played for Arsenal (as in sat on the bench) he would be playing. Same for Konsa, sit on the bench at a sky 6 club and you are a shoe in for a game. 

Never have I had as little interest for the national team than I have now. 

You know Nobgate will have Kane, Henderson and Slabhead in the 1st 11 next match as well, Watkins and Konsa may as well withdraw. Kane will play the full game as well... 

If i was Konsa I would switch to Portugal. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He learned that Kyle walker takes up the wrong position but then uses his pace to recover vs the taxi driver who plays left wing for malta

No one saw that coming 

You couldn't be more wrong.

He's not a taxi driver, he drives the X14 Tallinja bus from Valetta to Mellhiea, via St Paul's Bay taking you past PAMA shopping centre along the way 😉

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, calcifer said:

I got pelters off the lads from work when I said nah I won't be watching the game, said attaching a car battery to my balls would be more enjoyable then watching England defend for 90 mins against the mighty Malta...

Looks like I was right 🤣🤣

If Watkins played for Arsenal (as in sat on the bench) he would be playing. Same for Konsa, sit on the bench at a sky 6 club and you are a shoe in for a game. 

Never have I had as little interest for the national team than I have now. 

You know Nobgate will have Kane, Henderson and Slabhead in the 1st 11 next match as well, Watkins and Konsa may as well withdraw. Kane will play the full game as well... 

If i was Konsa I would switch to Portugal. 

Surprised you got pelters. I don’t know anyone who can be arsed with England anymore. 

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

Surprised you got pelters. I don’t know anyone who can be arsed with England anymore. 

Yeah some people think Southgate is the best thing since sliced bread, football is dire but we get to finals.... 

Put this in the internation thread, but belongs here.

Nice of him to give Watkins a start tonight,  being that all the players have complained the pitch is shite. 

Don't wanna risk any injuries for the likes of Kane, hey Gareth?

Not really the game to experiment, as it really needs a good performance after the borefest that was Malta. But we know why he's done it, as above, he really reads like a book.

Â