England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

No idea why but my wife wants to see Ollie play for England so I’m sitting here playing Royal Match and glancing up occasionally.

So far it’s evident that Saka spends most  of the time on the floor squealing and Harry Slabb has made enough gaffes in 23 minutes to make it obvious he is Conkgate’s love child, there can be no other reason someone so shit keeps his place.

• Haha 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Has Gareth not told these lot just to go out and enjoy yourself it's so controlled defensively.

We are top of the group qualified, let the f****ing handbrake off!!!

Can you imagine the carnage of Harry Maguire letting loose and having a good time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You could convince me that Maguire is a literal clown performing some abstract comedy about football.

That's a penalty and a red card for no proper attempt on the ball. Joke of a decision.

Southgate would have conceded the Euros if Maguire was suspended 

4 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Yep, 100% a pen, especially as he gave the foul by Walker seconds later, which was almost exactly the same contact

What the **** was that as well? 

2 mental fouls really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No idea why but my wife wants to see Ollie play for England so I’m sitting here playing Royal Match and glancing up occasionally.

So far it’s evident that Saka spends most  of the time on the floor squealing and Harry Slabb has made enough gaffes in 23 minutes to make it obvious he is Conkgate’s love child, there can be no other reason someone so shit keeps his place.

We’re not stupid, we know you’ve tuned in just to see your fave player Gresford in action. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

What happened to Grealish, man? No penetration at all. Square up to a man, wave your foot over it a bit, then pass it back to Rice. He used to glide through defences.

Pep has turned him into a 'technical' footballer who suits Man City's style perfectly... 

• Sad 1

Just now, oishiiniku_uk said:

Pep has turned him into a 'technical' footballer who suits Man City's style perfectly... 

I don't think that tells the whole story though, compare him to Foden these days...

Â