Cup Final 7 of 37 - Pre Match chat

Pinebro

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

And then along comes a "Big Nose" break.

Yeah that’s going to feel looooong this time. Although I will actually watch now Ollie is involved, I only watch if there is a chance of our players playing 

9 hours ago, tomav84 said:

they always beat us there. firmly expect them to do so again. it's their cup final. doesn't matter, it's just 1 game. let them have their annual little moment.

on the plus side the weather is going to be glorious

Same.

On 04/10/2023 at 16:25, ender4 said:

Why are Wolves called the dingles?

Because Dingles rhyms with Pringles. 

Pringles come in a round tube. 

Oranges are round. 

Despite what their fans might claim, Wolves play in an Orange shirt. 

Edited by sidcow

Through Villa's Randy Lerner wilderness years, we have heard other teams moan & whinge about playing Thursday-Sunday. They (usually media darlings Man U) were wrong. It provides the opportunity to sit back & watch other teams have a bad Saturday, then seize the advantage.

Going to be a very tough game. 

The question is whether is their fans will allow them to set up so defensively against us in a derby. If they go with a back 5 and play like the away team at home looking for a goal on the break they will cause us problems. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah that’s going to feel looooong this time. Although I will actually watch now Ollie is involved, I only watch if there is a chance of our players playing 

The only chance will be no chance, knowing Gareth. 

• Like 1

OK, they've all got at least one working? OK? And ...? They all want to kiss their own finger whilst look terribly serious doing so? And, this means ...? Help me work this out, mates ...🤔

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I can't wait to see Ollie get splinters in his arse, especially against Australia of all teams, whilst Kane plays 85 minutes and conk face subs him for Nketiah, Foden or a defender instead.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Because Dingles rhyms with Pringles. 

Pringles come in a round tube. 

Oranges are round. 

Despite what their fans might claim, Wolves play in an Orange shirt. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Obviously they're on a high after beating city, huge achievement and story of the weekend. Can't even remember what we did, am sure it was nothing special and we drew with Luton or something.

There's nothing magic about the dog shed that protects them - if we're serious about top 6 then we should be winning here.

On 04/10/2023 at 16:25, ender4 said:

Why are Wolves called the dingles?

I know the answer to this one because my X wife only ever watched soap operas on TV. The only fresh air she got was when Emmerdale farm came on. MANY years ago on the show there were a family called the Dingles, all a bit thick and skinhead hair.  Steve Bull (Wolves legend) decided to have his hair skinned and for some reason the whole team followed suit. They looked like the Dingles 

I also know the real reason  the other team from Brum got their nickname Blue Noses (anyone else know or give a dam)

5 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

OK, they've all got at least one working? OK? And ...? They all want to kiss their own finger whilst look terribly serious doing so? And, this means ...? Help me work this out, mates ...🤔

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These have got 'this is our little secret' vibes. Creepy. 

• Like 1