Cup Final 7 of 37 - Pre Match chat

Pinebro

Winning this shows we are definitely a different prospect. We are where we are this season because we are winning the games we should be winning, that hasn’t been the case for a very long time, and Wolves is a bogey team for us. 6 wins from eight, including Wolves away would be very significant.

• Like 1

Mums a Wolves fan. (Can't choose your Mum).

Best man at my wedding is a Wolves fan. (Need to choose better Best Man).

Every time they beat us their smug silence is deafening.

Can we please, for the love of God win this game. 

I'm okay with Unai putting this plea on the dressing room wall.

We need to get some away from and another 3 points with push us very nicely in the right direction.

If we are to strive for greater heights, have higher aspirations we need to win this one.

Watched wolves against Liverpool, and while they lost, I was pretty impressed. They are dangerous going forward, our defense must be at their best from the beginning. Any result is possible (obviously).

22 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Watched wolves against Liverpool, and while they lost, I was pretty impressed. They are dangerous going forward, our defense must be at their best from the beginning. Any result is possible (obviously).

They are going to break quickly - our high line needs to be at 100%

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think we’re going to get done today. Can feel it in my bones :( 

I’m not sure we’ll be getting done, but I am not that optimistic. Maybe it’ll be a 1-1 draw… which to be fair I’d take if offered now 

Diaby to create 2 goals for Watkins with villa winning 2-0. We will concede v West Ham in the game after but still win 2-1. 

i hope we continue to push cash forward, the overlap was key to our winner midweek and that’s what we need to do to them to put pressure on their CB’s who won’t be able to keep winning aerial balls without giving away a handball or foul 

6 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Nobody thinks or feels that we will win every match. You can support Villa 100% and have doubts about us winning. 

Literally see these kind of posts before every match. I'll post that's the spirit everytime I see one

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1