Cup Final 7 of 37 - Pre Match chat

Pinebro

Every other bloke I work with is a wolves fans (not counting the glory hunting Utd and Pool people) Most of my friends from Cannock are. They were all hiding until they beat Citeh now they think they are Real Madrid. Let's send them back into hiding again please. Nothing would please me more than going into work Monday and not mentioning the result. Just chatting to them as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. 

• Like 4

they always beat us there. firmly expect them to do so again. it's their cup final. doesn't matter, it's just 1 game. let them have their annual little moment.

on the plus side the weather is going to be glorious

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

they always beat us there. firmly expect them to do so again. it's their cup final. doesn't matter, it's just 1 game. let them have their annual little moment.

It does matter, we should be beating these. If we give the match as much importance as they give it we will win as we're a better side. Long overdue a win against them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Every other bloke I work with is a wolves fans (not counting the glory hunting Utd and Pool people) Most of my friends from Cannock are. They were all hiding until they beat Citeh now they think they are Real Madrid. Let's send them back into hiding again please. Nothing would please me more than going into work Monday and not mentioning the result. Just chatting to them as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. 

I know a few . Rugeley is 50/50 Villa Wolves so yes it’s a big game for us Rugeley Vilers 

• Like 1

Tomorrow will be a dodgy one. For whatever reason in recent years at the Molineux we struggle, 1 win there and even that was a 90th minute penalty. 

We obviously have more than enough quality but I can't see us being as perfect as we were against Brighton last week. A scruffy win will do just fine. 

• Like 1

Application to this game is key

I hope we get some goals

To stuff these sorry souls

and put this curse to bed OMG.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

Application to this game is key

I hope we get some goals

To stuff these sorry souls

and put this curse to bed OMG.

What's the curse? 

I'm feeling confident, especially with McGinnista's last minute winner and Ollie pledging his loyalty towards the cause. Let's get it on. 

Come on me Babbys!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Who doesn't love a bit of reverse psychology?