Cup Final 7 of 37 - Pre Match chat

Pinebro

I think its still 442 out of possession without a high line (though Unai has always surprised me when deploying it). A very similar gameplan like we did Burnley. Have the ball out wide and have fun. It's not their forte breaking teams down. Occasionally trigger the press to win the ball back and get Diaby and Ollie on the counter.

But - yes our usual 3223 in possession. A back 3 of Torres - DIego - Konsa. Digne and Cash out wide methodically going down the pitch.

Think it will be a very dull affair for at least the first half - Unai wants to take the sting out of it.

Wolves have named exactly the same line-up as they named for Man City, they're probably going to sit deep and try and hit us on the break, the game might be similar to the one in midweek, so we will likely line-up similar to who we did in second half of that game.

Thats a very strong team. In character as well as ability. Unai hasnt let us down yet . This team has been put together to win the game. They have threats but so do we all over the pitch. Carlos to score a bullet header early in the game.

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

Assuming McGinn is inside left it hasn't really clicked with him out there yet. Other than that happy with the line up. Lets go get 'em.

i think he might be more central today with Digne and Cash down the wings and Diaby and Watkins up front.