Match Thread: LC3: Villa v Everton

limpid

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Utter wank.

I know we have to make changes, but the fact is we are a lot weaker when we do.

We just don't have enough good players, at the moment, simple as that.

Problem is, that could mean we end up not doing particularly well in anything. Last year was all about unity, a small number of players and a single focus.

This year, we have lost several key first teamers and a fair few (probably most), of the back up players clearly aren't adequate replacements.

Sure, we might still turn this game around, but there's plenty to worry about. We are being outplayed by Everton on our own ground.

This seems an over reaction. We’ve won 6 games so far this season. Lost 3. 

We can’t expect to win every game or play really well all the time. 

We have had a disjointed start to the season: key injuries, players coming back and new players. It’s going to take 15-20 games or more until we settle I reckon.

3 minutes ago, Callum said:

There's potential here that we're gonna deliberately fumble one of the cups - We have not got the depth to maintain these games. We focus on the league and conference. 

Oh there you are Mr Chambers :wave:

I get that we have to play our squad. We can’t MON it every week. I just wish our squad players weren’t so poor, are they redeemable? What’s the answer? Do we just rotate a maximum of two at a time as that’s more absorbable? Do we need to spend big in January? Will McGinn ever find his form again? Will we ever win a trophy again? Will my wife walk in and see me looking at webcams again?

Tune in after the break for more useless questions without answers.