Pre - Match Thread Cup Final 5 of 37

TheAuthority

12 minutes ago, villan95 said:

They have been in bad form for quite a while now but they still have some very good players. Particularly wary of Sterling against Digne and also Mudryk's pace in behind our high line. Jackson could cause Torres problems too.

We have a chance, but I'm finding it hard to be optimistic what with the way we're defending this season.

Think I'd take a draw.

Pau v Jackson will be the key battle today. Let's remember that Pau has trained with him for the last two years so he won't be some unknown quantity to him like Mateta seemingly was last week when he was outpaced so easily for the Palace goal.

• Like 1

Just now, Podster said:

Nothing to fear here, Poch is over rated, only ever won trophies as PSG manager, and lets face it, PSG are the best team in France who ever manages them.

He did a great job at spurs. He's a good coach, and they've got some really good players. 

Win today and we'll be on two points a game with a nice run coming up. You'd think Emery will have got into them a bit and we'll start quickly. As someone said above if we score first then we stand a good chance of winning. Would absolutely take a point though.

• Like 1

If we click up from early then I see a win, we need more i on to keep sterling quiet. I’m not worried about their team, we just need to get in behind them early and apply some pressure.  

play that  slow side to side build  up play and they will pounce on us

i get their fans are as if not more doom and gloom on their forums 

Need to get the tactics right today. We are far too open at times and our midfield gets overrun, add to that the high line and we look in trouble. Hope that lessons learned after the last few away showings.