Jack Harrison

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Sounds like Fab back tracking there 🤦🏼‍♂️ kinda liked the idea of him signing. Would have been a good fit for us on loan. 

yep he definitely 'here we goed' too early

24 minutes ago, Muriel said:

With JJ and Buendia (eventually) coming back I think it makes sense only to go for a loan. 

But will mean we have JJ, Emi, Coutinho, JPB and Harrison who prefers to play on the left + Tielemans and McGinn who played there yesterday. Feels like there won't be much game time for JPB.

We're barebones at the moment as it is and have a whole extra competition to play in, plus hopefully ambition to go further in cups than the third round.

He's currently injured for 5/6 weeks anyway, no way should be consider this. Even if he were fit he is only going to be a backup and that's exactly what MON did when signing players and guess what? We ended up deep in the sh*t.

Zaniolo is just about ok as he's clearly got the talent when applied properly to get in our team. Harrison doesn't. Move on and let him go to Everton please.

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Scored an equal amount with his left and right tbf. I don't think he's that good, but obviously Unai sees something and we know how players improve under him. My other gripe is he's out for a few more weeks yet.

Read about him more. Seems he's very two footed. Also he has a high defensive work rate (did play for Bielsa after all). I think he'd be a versatile LM or RM player. 

He'd do well under Emery 

Â