Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He isnt a goalscorer so he should be used to it. Has never got near double figures for league goals

Yeah i think thats probably correct based on what ive seen on him. 

Ill be shocked if he scores more than 5 goals this season

I know it's still early days but we don't look as fluid going forward at the moment when he's on the pitch.

He's had a tendency to keep his head down rather than pick out the obvious pass to an attacker in a much better position.

Not going to judge him based on a few games though and really hope he comes good. 

• Like 2

does anyone have any idea what the conditional compulsory purchase clause is?

im assuming its number of games played?, im assuming its if he starts X amount of games?, rather than plays in Y number of games?

he's currently started 6 games, but played 9 games total (inc. sub apps).

edit: the only rumour i have seen (on reddit), was that it was 20 or 30 games.........which tbh i could prob have just blind guessed that myself.....

Edited by MaVilla

He’s fairly skilful but just way too slow, both in actual running and in speed of thought. You can see why he gets into the Italy side, just not sure he has the tools for the Premier League.

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Still time before we can judge him imo, when was the last time he played two games in a week? He barely played for galatasaray from what I can remember 

He has played twice a week for the last month

5 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Should have been more clear with that. First time he’s played a full 90 in months then a game at the weekend again. I thought he looked a bit sluggish 

Well he isnt really a 90 minutes player. Even at Roma and Galatasaray he was nearly always subbed off

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dubliner said:

I know it's still early days but we don't look as fluid going forward at the moment when he's on the pitch.

He's had a tendency to keep his head down rather than pick out the obvious pass to an attacker in a much better position.

Not going to judge him based on a few games though and really hope he comes good. 

We didn't look very fluid when he's off the pitch either. He didn't come on until the 72 min. 

Not going to settle on a judgement yet but on his current showings he's not won me over. Loses the ball too much and tries a little too hard. Needs to be less selfish and learn to calm down a bit.

He's got potential but I hope he can show us what he's made of. Fingers crossed that his first goal will get him going. 

6 hours ago, Risso said:

He’s fairly skilful but just way too slow, both in actual running and in speed of thought. You can see why he gets into the Italy side, just not sure he has the tools for the Premier League.

I thought he’s actually very quick though? Both in actual running and also in speed of thought.

Its amazing how people see things so differently

His technique is incredible. He's nearly scored 3 or 4 wonder goals that he had almost no right in even getting a shot away. (Long strike v Burnley, Chelsea swivel-volley, Legia long shot, Zrinjski bicycle kick) 

He has a lot of quality and I don't think it will take long for Unai to harness that and build into the team.

IMO he just needs that first goal. I think he would calm down a bit after that and play a bit more naturally. 

• Like 2

Â