Jeremy Doku

Delphinho123

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

He said said a Saudi team were in for Diaby.  Tweeter ITK’s are really scrapping the barrel this summer.

Like how Fab said Olise had a release clause which apparently doesn't exist. 

9 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Doku is on a list of wingers.

I would expect Man City to want Olise more than Doku because of the PL experience.

That list might also be 10-15-20 players deep. Diaby was probably on it before we signed him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

That list might also be 10-15-20 players deep. Diaby was probably on it before we signed him.

Fab is just boosting whoever his agent is or what City want to highlight. It’s still just speculation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Maybe this could spur Villa into getting this deal done ASAP

Yeah i imagine this is just agent talk linking to City to get the real club to sort the deal asap.  That maybe us.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Fab is just boosting whoever his agent is or what City want to highlight. It’s still just speculation. 

If Man City have him as a priority, then surely they'd just make a bid rather than risk losing him to another team.

I have little doubt that he may be on their list, but I'm surely that list contains many of the world's best players. 

People might not like him but to deny that he knows a lot of stuff that's going on behind the scenes is riduclous, he probably breaks more stories than any other journalist, if he says Doku is on Man City list he's probably right.

Not sure it makes any difference to us anyway as I think Doku was only ever an alternative to Diaby.

I think we will probably bring in another forward but more than likely willbe someone we haven't been linked with yet, a link will surface and then within a week we will have signed that player, as is the way it usually happens, it's rare we sign players we've been linked with over a period of time.

20 minutes ago, useless said:

People might not like him but to deny that he knows a lot of stuff that's going on behind the scenes is riduclous, he probably breaks more stories than any other journalist, if he says Doku is on Man City list he's probably right.

Not sure it makes any difference to us anyway as I think Doku was only ever an alternative to Diaby.

I think we will probably bring in another forward but more than likely willbe someone we haven't been linked with yet, a link will surface and then within a week we will have signed that player, as is the way it usually happens, it's rare we sign players we've been linked with over a period of time.

Funnily enough, I watched a short feature about him which came up on my timeline yesterday.

Apparently only sleeps around 4 hours per day during the transfer window, is on his phone for 18 hours a day and has a network of spies and agents all over Europe.

Also never realised he was only 30!

He definitely puts in the work for his reputation, that being said, agents will defo be feeding him strategic info to manipulate movements as well.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

37 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

If Man City have him as a priority, then surely they'd just make a bid rather than risk losing him to another team.

I have little doubt that he may be on their list, but I'm surely that list contains many of the world's best players. 

Exactly. A name being added to their list at this stage means very little. It’s as speculative as any link we’ve had to him. 

Â