Jeremy Doku

Delphinho123

45 minutes ago, useless said:

People might not like him but to deny that he knows a lot of stuff that's going on behind the scenes is riduclous, he probably breaks more stories than any other journalist, if he says Doku is on Man City list he's probably right.

Not sure it makes any difference to us anyway as I think Doku was only ever an alternative to Diaby.

I think we will probably bring in another forward but more than likely willbe someone we haven't been linked with yet, a link will surface and then within a week we will have signed that player, as is the way it usually happens, it's rare we sign players we've been linked with over a period of time.

plus really what does it mean to be on a list. I sort of hoped that clubs identified c10 players for each position and the days of number 1 targets were gone. Its a dreadful negotiation strategy to just be after one player.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Even though nearly every football journalist going was reporting on it?

Yep. They were just all repeating each other.  Desperate times.

Anyway show me one respected journalist that actually reported the Saudi approach ? It was just Twitter ITK’s.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yep. They were just all repeating each other.  Desperate times.

Anyway show me one respected journalist that actually reported the Saudi approach ? It was just Twitter ITK’s.

I can't be bothered, but I'd trust them over some random on a Villa messaging board. No offence. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I can't be bothered, but I'd trust them over some random on a Villa messaging board. No offence. 

Non taken. Whatever makes you happy ! 

Bit hurt by the random part though. I thought we were friends :(

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Exactly and he backtracked the same day ! That’s where this convo started. He has just reported City want Doku. Man’s gone downhill lately.

The guy is a complete clown. He's just an intermediary for agents and clubs to release info. Pathetic job. Wasteman. 

40 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The guy is a complete clown. He's just an intermediary for agents and clubs to release info. Pathetic job. Wasteman. 

Thankfully, we all sit there refreshing his Twitter and letting him earn the big bucks.

What else would there be to talk about?!

• Shocked 1

Now linked with Barca as well.

I wonder is it a coincidence that the day we’re hearing the JPB is to be a part of the first team, we’re also hearing about City and now Barca are in for this kid. Seems we’re out of the running and going to give JPB a shot.

Â