Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I really am rooting for Leon. He keeps himself injury free and gets his confidence back up. We are in for something special alongside Moussa. 

It also, crucially, takes the pressure off Ollie and gives him a chance to do what he does best -- working as a pacey conjurer who is great on the ball in and around the box, like Thierry Henry, and capitalising on chances. Add in Moreno and Tielmans and Kamara and Dougie and the "new" post-Gerrard McGinn, and wow, I would be afraid to play us lol.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I really am rooting for Leon. He keeps himself injury free and gets his confidence back up. We are in for something special alongside Moussa. 

I think it's a good move and a good signing. If he comes in all guns blazing like we've seen in his clips on here thus far then hopefully it takes the pressure off Bailey and allows him to relax a little and turns his form around for the better.

There's a player in there, if he can tweak his bad parts and relax then I am sure we will soon start seeing the best of him on a more consistent basis. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think it's a good move and a good signing. If he comes in all guns blazing like we've seen in his clips on here thus far then hopefully it takes the pressure off Bailey and allows him to relax a little and turns his form around for the better.

There's a player in there, if he can tweak his bad parts and relax then I am sure we will soon start seeing the best of him on a more consistent basis. 

I’m still wondering if Emery in his main formation (obviously he tactically adjusts per game) that he’s currently thinking of playing them both at the same time or mainly Diaby and Bailey as back up.  Things can always change based on opposition, form, injuries etc and we should be thinking in terms of 18 players than just XI but I’d be interested in Emery’s use of them at this point.  It’s great having options now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@Awol You and @Vive_La_Villa were on to a couple of things.

Watched Neils Diaby Podcast, and Paddy mentioned that this was all but done from last week, but he couldn't say it at the time, and work permit things were the hold up.

This also insinuates that the whole notion that he was flip flopping between us and Saudi club was absolute nonsense lol.

Again solidifies that sometimes we just need to chill and trust our club.

Some people just love to worry or imagine the worst. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

I've spent a few nights watching last seasons Match of The Days and MOTD2.  Bailey had many great moments in the highlights. This theme that he was mostly shit is totally wrong. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 4

Â