Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Safe to say he wont be invited over for a welcome barbeque by Emi

Nah, he'd love it...'check out the stones on this guy!'

• Like 1

It sounds obvious but what excites me about this guy is how his pace will create so much space for our other attacking players. Doubly so considering how effective Emery is at showing his players how to exploit those gaps. 

If Ollie was good last year, imagine what he could do with this guy next to him? Ditto for Archer or Duran.

12 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Agreed. I just have these flashbacks to Man Utd last year when there was one player not doing any pressing or tackling and it totally screwed the teams balance. I am totally for playing someone and allow them to show their full skillset.  Its why i hate Pep. Turning Grealish into a wide left player who has to track back and then distribute but can only get on the ball when he is on the left wing. Mega effective but all the fun taken away. 

So i thought that Mousa and Emi would be a brilliant partnership as they will both bring out the best parts of each others game while not effecting the teams performance overall as one of them does the defensive work of 2. 

In fact maybe thats why Emery plays a defensive rightback to allow Chukwueze and Pino to do their thing on the right at Villareal. Will have to do some digging !

Eventually though someone will 'crack' Pep's style and it'll become less effective. And when that happens it will look boring as hell. 

I mean look at Mourinho his teams were nigh on unbeatable once. 

Might take a few more years but the game will move on.

3 minutes ago, Didiersix said:

It was getting pretty dark wasn't it? Rumour has it the training session ended when Moussa's mom called him in for tea...

Outdoor exertion midday over here at the moment will kill you.

17 minutes ago, Didiersix said:

It was getting pretty dark wasn't it? Rumour has it the training session ended when Moussa's mom called him in for tea...

I love how they didn't even have temporary floodlights or anything. Just straight-up street football style.

Â