Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Emery needs this Winger pacey  forward in the team with Watkins who can contribute goals and assists. Also it's key to our away from home strategy or playing against teams who will dominate possession in our half and teams who press high that we can create traps by counter attacking from our own build up. 

Torres direct passes to Watkins or Diaby when Liverpool are pressing our build up. Bailey wasted the changes obviously Watkins didn't. If we had a real goal threat instead of Bailey there.

All wingers are inconsistent, we just need one less inconsistent that Bailey. Especially away from home.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steero113 said:

This is the most hilarious tweet. Honestly. 

He's blocked me after I called him out for being the most obvious crock of shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

So many people on Twitter like to make out they know what is going on. What a bunch of flesh flutes. 

A lot has gone wrong in the world in the age of social media and disinformation.  It's why I don't like to see the bashing of trained journalists and the constant dismissal of journalism. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

A lot has gone wrong in the world in the age of social media and disinformation.  It's why I don't like to see the bashing of trained journalists and the constant dismissal of journalism. 

I think the quality trained journalists are impacted by the many poor trained journalists.  More so than ever that the number of views of comments, tv appearances and the world of the social media presence for so many journalists because it pays the bills and thus true quality journalism doesn’t get the money like sensational, exclusive stories whether true or not.  That’s why journalists get bashed…

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'm half joking but was it the 5ft7 that gave you that idea?

Lol a little bit, but more the description of the play style and strengths ( outside of the pace )

I did notice Diaby has a tonne of assists.

Some note that his stats were " similar to Bailey " but they overlook that he has 3 - 4 times as many assists which is telling imo.

Â