Youri Tielemans

thejoker

1 hour ago, Callum said:

He’s hasn’t been nearly as bad as Bailey today. New scapegoat is it fellas? 

I suspect it's more a case that, at points, Bailey does do good things where as Tielemans has yet to do anything in a Villa shirt other than stink the place out.

leicester fans warned us. big error in the scouting department here. they couldn't have been signing him based on last season's displays so it was just hope that he rediscovers prior form

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

He has moments  but can see he is struggling. I think it’s a confidence thing. I reckon he’ll get better.

Yeah this pretty much. Feel sorry for him at times out there but he does have something.

• Like 1

Here’s an idea, let’s not get on the back of a player clearly lacking in confidence and support him. He quite obviously had some footballing ability - anyone with half a brain cell can see that. 

Why are some posters on here so obsessed with having a scapegoat?! Fickle b*stards. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

He wants to play in a more advanced role. Too exposed in the DM two. Was instantly better after HT when playing slightly further up field and getting his head up. In short, him and Donck can’t be the last line of midfield when we’re being pressed. 

Would make sense as well.

His passes against Palace won us the game; the more advanced position suits him.

Â