Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

+1 point on them, spurs look good, got the bit between their teeth second half. Don't think I can bring myself to watch the Chelsea game,far  too nervous, UTV 

Brighton look like an absolute shower, so 3 points is a must, even away from home.

I'll be resting easy if Spurs get 4 points or fewer from their next two games against Chelsea and Liverpool

Brighton have scored one goal in April ..when the Burnley keeper let it under his foot.

Gota be there for taking next week ..if we have enough for players left ! 

• Like 1

Back in our hands, can’t ask for much more than that at this stage of the season.

If we had been offered this position at the start of the season, after the Newcastle defeats or the Man Utd defeats, or after the Spurs defeat, we would have bitten everyone’s hands off.

It’s not over yet, but if Spurs fail to win either of their next 2, regardless of what we do at Brighton, it makes it very hard for them. To be fair, they showed enough today to suggest they can get at least 8 points from their last 5 games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

And breathe. +1 to us this weekend. Thursday gonna be an amazing day if we win our game nd chelsea win! 

Come on you Villa boys! 😁💜🩵

• Like 2