Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

4 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What a point that was against Chelsea last night!!!! One point gained over Spurs!

Yes play crap.and get a point. We are still I'm control of 4th spot 

• Like 1

Seems bizarre to be spending a Sunday afternoon obsessing over the outcome of Spurs v Arsenal. However, it’s going OK so far. VAR has been kind to us this weekend. 

Arsenal 3-0 now - let’s hope they get a hatful!

Surely game over now. I was worried with a point last night as I thought spurs might win today but you can always rely on their end of season implosion to help out.

Just now, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Got to also remember every goal that Arsenal score is another one they have to get back to meet our goal difference...

Yep. 8 behind us at the moment, practically an extra point now

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

Goal difference getting bigger too...

Yes and I think their two games in hand are Chelsea away and Man City home. Spurs won’t get much joy out of these. UTV

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Seems bizarre to be spending a Sunday afternoon obsessing over the outcome of Spurs v Arsenal.

Are you kidding? Certain people in this thread have spent hours of their lives obsessing over coefficients for months. This isn't remotely bizarre compared to those weirdos.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Yes and I think their two games in hand are Chelsea away and Man City home. Spurs won’t get much joy out of these. UTV

Correct. 

If they lose to Chelsea on Thursday, don't beat Liverpool and we win at Brighton then it's done

• Like 1