Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Terrible game, I hate watching any game that involves West Ham. Good result in the end though. 

Edited by WHY

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

West Ham could have won if Antonio didn't finish like a toddler...one to discuss on his next podcast.

I often wonder who the hell is listening to all these podcasts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

How funny is Antonio.

Such a lump. 

Sometimes fast lump, sometimes slow lump.

Always lump.

He is a strange player, his record is good for a guy thats not really a striker but i would never back him in a one vs one or a tap in

except vs us when he seems to always play well

A point would be amazing. When was the last time we got at least a point at the Etihad? Has to be 2009 at the latest. Probably more like 2007. Which is crazy.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

How funny is Antonio.

Such a lump. 

Sometimes fast lump, sometimes slow lump.

Always lump.

Have always hated West Ham but respect Antonio because he has always worked so hard. Considering he is 34, he still puts in a shift.

Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

A point would be amazing. When was the last time we got at least a point at the Etihad? Has to be 2009 at the latest. Probably more like 2007. Which is crazy.

I seem to remember a 2-0 win, with a Shaun Maloney goal. Must have been circa 2008. We did win there in the League Cup under Lambert. We’re due a bit of luck there. 

Edited by thejoker

Just now, DCJonah said:

A point would be nice but at least we can remain 4th no matter what after tomorrow. 

Thanks west ham. 

A point would render Spurs' game in hand almost moot (depending on how much they score). Would be huge.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

Kudus looks a fun player to have in your team. Enjoyed that game.

I thought he was average at best, would have Bowen over him all day long, he’s more direct and a better end product 

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

2007. 13 losses in a row in the Premier League. 8 of them we didnt score in. In that time we also lost an FA Cup tie, also with scoring.

We did win a League Cup tie there in 2012 against a second XI. For what it's worth.

• Sad 1

I said 15 points before Wolves. 12 more points will do it imo leaving Spurs needing a minimum of 14 points to overtake us with 8 to go.

3 home wins and an away win and we're home and dry. Anything more is a bonus.   

Just now, Keyblade said:

A point would render Spurs' game in hand almost moot (depending on how much they score). Would be huge.

Well at this stage they don’t have a game in hand. We both have 8 games remaining and both have to play all of the top 3 in those 8.

It’s a straight shootout for 4th with us starting with a 2 point advantage. 

• Like 3