Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

For us it’s simple: the play off round is the last round of qualification. 64 teams play a 2-leg match to get into the groups. No teams get straight into the group stage.

Before that it’s more complicated. There are 3 more qualifying rounds prior to that featuring champions from the Vatican City and other similar size countries, plus more teams dropping into it who lose CL and EL qualifying rounds.

cool, i assume/hope that we wont play someone like Juventus in the playoff? (if we were unlucky), i assume we play one of the lower ranked teams that qualified through the earlier rounds!?, and all the ranked teams play the qualifier teams in the final round?

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

IMG-2601.jpg

Not sure what round we enter? Play off round?

Just guessing but as we haven’t been in a European comp for ages we will have to start in the early qualifying rounds?

Edited by Strog

1 hour ago, a-k said:

We go to the Playoff round. This season, West Ham played Viborg (Denmark) in that round.

Already wondering how hard it's going to be to get away tickets for this. I live outside the UK and would love to experience a European away day.

Not living in the UK too - thinking of just hiding in the home stands as a last resort if I can't get away tickets, since they are likely to be allocated to season ticket holders?

Can't take the smile of my mush. After the start to the season we had if anyone would have said we'd end up in Europe I'd have thought they were mad. Just a crazy last couple of months and totally wonderful.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Me today:

Yay!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Can’t wait for this!!!!! Been waiting ages for this!!!!!!!!

Quick question: What is this? 

It’s funny how many of us are asking the same question 

• Like 1