Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

25 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ultimately the club's though?  Obviously didn't think it was important enough to change, just took the money.

The sponsor decides what their logo looks like on the front of the shirt as far as I know. If they wanted it to be in colour on the home kit then it was their decision, not the club's

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I would love something like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.9f9c5cd3b475f95cb4836f3b959c24a3.jpeg

it’s so crazy, that it just works! 

It looks like an 8 bit graphics failure. Kind of nostalgic.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Now add the front sponsor, sleeve sponsor and league badges

I think that Juventus one is a random pre-game shirt or something, rather than an actual match shirt, so I suppose that’s why it had no sponsors.

I quite like it - the home grew on me and I think this might too.

The neck is a bit peculiar and I suspect that on a more comfortably proportioned frame like my own (YFB!) it might end up looking a little bit like I'm a hospital orderly in scrubs - but I think it looks pretty good on the players.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I quite like it - the home grew on me and I think this might too.

The neck is a bit peculiar and I suspect that on a more comfortably proportioned frame like my own (YFB!) it might end up looking a little bit like I'm a hospital orderly in scrubs - but I think it looks pretty good on the players.

I'd like the home so much more if the sponsor was just pure white, like it is claret here. 

My initial impression of the away kit was pretty positive as it doesn't have the nasty looking shoulder that was rumoured previously.  But that positivity was soon killed off - really not a fan of the mashed up lion.  That might be because it looks murky grey in the photos and so just makes the shirt look grubby / dirty.  A nice idea in theory but poorly executed.  Not as bad as the home kit.  But I feel like the designers made no effort with the home kit and then tried to be too clever with the away kit.  The effort on here with the reconstructed lion is much, much better.

• Like 1

I quite like the away which, as many state, is a million times better than the home shirt.

However, they also released the sponsorless training wear, so I'm now not eating this month... 😍

• Haha 2