Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Loving this polo unais wearing. Would love a away kit in this shade of grey

Screenshot_20230722_215130_Chrome.jpg

The grey polo is pretty nice but the white monochrome badge on the light blue training top is awful. You can’t see it.

The more I see the new badge being used on any clothing the more a dislike it.

After watching the highlights from last night I've done a 180 on the kit. The badge is clearly an improvement too, even if it looks similar to another team's. 

I do this most seasons, but I actually now think the kit looks pretty great (the only kit I never softened on was the one from two seasons ago with the weird shoulders). 

Edited by Rolta

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They actually look really good on the players.

Funny how differently people see it, it looks even worse to me, the shoulders and how it weirdly frames the players name from the back just completely dominates it for me, it's one of my least favourite shirts in the last couple of decades - certainly my least favourite home shirt

Maybe I'll get used to it, but I dislike it a bit more every time I see it :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It really looks like a poor kit to me..

design wise it reaks of a Burnley/wetspam, with the blue shoulders, and the betting sponsorship adds to it 

I like the concept to have the allez allez allez song on the kit, but the exaction to make it the shirt texture pattern makes the kit look like a bus seat. 

Even on our inshape players, the fit looks odd,

The room left to put player names on the back is cramped and looks ridicules when a player has a double barrel name. 

Also, the stadium version of kit, looks poorly constructed 

In my opinion, the worst kit we’ve had in a while 

Screenshot from a YouTube video (Villa on Tour) and I kinda like the pre match top.  Would be nice if it were available at some point. 

IMG_0171.jpeg

• Like 1

Annoyed that the (admittedly nice looking hoodies) have Aston Villa with a stinking great set of Castore wings above. Villa is the priority.

Also, the monochrome badge looks cheap and lacks clarity on the training gear. Also reminds me of the poor Pride Rewards stuff...

1000014202.png

24 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Screenshot from a YouTube video (Villa on Tour) and I kinda like the pre match top.  Would be nice if it were available at some point. 

IMG_0171.jpeg

A second whinge from me about the badge...but you can see what sort of problem we have with our branding with this new design. 

At least with the old shield it was a unique shape, and in monochrome the lion stood out. 

Heck will want to sort that imo. 

The coloured badge in the actual playing jersey works better in that respect. 

53 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Watching the Newcastle game, I thought our kit was fine.

Looked fine once the players got sweaty and the kit got darker and less shiny.

My friend is in Luton for another 3 and a half weeks. I want to get shirt sent to their sister's place and they will bring it back to NZ for me. Ordering from club site. Just wondering is delivery time in UK reasonably quick?

Edited by Kiwivillan

18 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

My friend is in Luton for another 3 and a half weeks. I want to get shirt sent to their sister's place and they will bring it back to NZ for me. Ordering from club site. Just wondering is delivery time in UK reasonably quick?

My experience is anything from 3 days to 3 weeks in the UK. took 6 weeks to send it to France. Can't remember if you  can pay for a next day service though.

• Thanks 1