Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

On 07/07/2023 at 10:47, Jas10 said:

Ffs, turn the lion back the other way. Looks ridiculous, moreso without a badge around it.

Preferred the old lion anyway, it’s already up, around and in the training facilities. No need to mess with or replace it.

Really doesn’t look that bad. And fwiw, the very first lion was going to the right.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I liked that kappa one, but it had the puffy little sleeves that ruined it for me…

And the claret was almost pink. Easily our worst shirt of the PL comeback era. Last season's Castore was my favourite.

For those that want the new shirt/training top 15% off at Kitbag.

Use code SCORE15

Can only use one code so negates the free shipping one  though which is a pain!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Hoping the away kit is a banger, because I am desperate to own a shirt with the current badge on it but the home and GK are both stinkers.

Personally think the GK is terrific 

• Like 1

Just now, Condimentalist said:

Not bowled over by the WHU kit either but it's smarter than ours. I'm really not a fan of Castore, all just looks basic, cheap and nasty.

Yeah I think theirs is better than ours tbh. Sponsor also looks better but our badge is better.

I can't get over how the kit actually looks worse every time I see it. The arm sponsors... are we sure we weren't relegated last season but we all just decided to pretend Emery was our manager and we made Europe.

Which seems more likely? 

If the sponsor didn't have yellow in the design I think the kit would be generally more liked. 

Need a good 2nd or 3rd kit - I'm kinda praying we have a blackout kit this season in the Europa Conf. All black kit with that badge, I'd pay good money if I had any. 

Just now, villan95 said:

I actually think the new shirt would be fine without the sponsor or with a better looking sponsor.

aston-villa-castore-home-shirt-2023-24-kids-with-mcginn-7-printing_ss5_p-13393672pv-2u-emzryph1mykicc8h9e2gv-ttks6gjsdnubwu5dsir1.thumb.jpg.ea452e03455db53cc007d06fe39db387.jpg

Which is what we will see for the European games. 

13 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I actually think the new shirt would be fine without the sponsor or with a better looking sponsor.

aston-villa-castore-home-shirt-2023-24-kids-with-mcginn-7-printing_ss5_p-13393672pv-2u-emzryph1mykicc8h9e2gv-ttks6gjsdnubwu5dsir1.thumb.jpg.ea452e03455db53cc007d06fe39db387.jpg

Better without sponsor but… it’s the worst image of it, poor render. Nasty shade and pattern.

Makes the actual shirt look better.

spacer.png

The training gear is far superior:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10