Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

1 hour ago, Richie k said:

Just ordered the away jersey from DH gate for the crack. We will see what arrives 

my last experience on there was ordering the boca 22/23 home shirt off their and being sent the 21/22 shirt instead, quality was absolutely perfect though

On 28/06/2023 at 16:22, alreadyexists said:

It can be done at home v.simply … the Kit man at OUFC has to do it all the time to put right the in shop **** ups … 

The best way to remove a name from a football shirt is to use an iron and a pair of scissors, or a product like Goo Gone or WD-40.

https://www.kitqueen.com/how-to-remove-name-from-football-shirt/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I went to the shop yesterday, I'd have to say it looks better in the flesh. I hadn't noticed the blue band on the butt line in pictures and I'm not sure it adds much, but overall, it looks good close up.

I usually don't care about the kit. It's good or bad or somewhere in between and it doesn't bother me too much either way.

This year's kit looks absolutely dreadful though. Just really horrible. It looks like if Burnley were relegated to the National League. I hate it. It has to be better in person, because the images I've seen it couldn't look worse. And that's before any consideration of the sponsor's legitimacy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, withes_shin said:

Having watched that video I think its the yellow/gold 8 and crown that make the sponsor look so bad, if it was all white maybe it wouldn't be such an eyesore.

This is basically the same for every shirt ever.

The best you can hope for from a sponsor is that it's basically plain white text.

32Red for us when it was just white text was great. Same with Cazoo.

It's when sponsors have funny logos and colours that it looks shit

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

This is basically the same for every shirt ever.

The best you can hope for from a sponsor is that it's basically plain white text.

32Red for us when it was just white text was great. Same with Cazoo.

It's when sponsors have funny logos and colours that it looks shit

Exactly. Less is more.

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Trabzonspor got some Villa-ish kits from Joma. Wouldn't hate if Fanatics designed something similar for one of ours.

1083_trabzonspor_2023_24_joma_kits_a.jpeg

They're all nice... helped massively by a single colour, letter only sponsor.

**** BK8

• Like 1

On 29/06/2023 at 16:22, villa4europe said:

my last experience on there was ordering the boca 22/23 home shirt off their and being sent the 21/22 shirt instead, quality was absolutely perfect though

Ive bought 3 football jerseys and 2 rugby jerseys from there and they were all perfect. Il probably get sent last seasons one lol

12 hours ago, sne said:

Trabzonspor got some Villa-ish kits from Joma. Wouldn't hate if Fanatics designed something similar for one of ours.

None for me, but I enjoy seeing them and appreciate their thought. Note there are four completely different styles of collar, which is, well, kind of remarkable. I do like the striped one the best, and the one in the upper right.

13 hours ago, sne said:

I'd like the bottom 2 as a home and away. I particularly like the collar on the striped one.

Dion Dublin/Benito Carbone vibes big time from the striped one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sne said:

Top left and bottom right are basically our promotion season kits.

It’s a really poor render (on store images) and not really indicative of the final product, errors such as the old lion on the back too. Makes the worst first impression. Poor shade, stand out bus seat pattern.

It’s not half as bad in reality/flesh and the colour looks decent but still…probably the poorest overall design in a long while.

I wish future designs had taken some inspiration from the Luke shirt, the closest thing we’ve had to perfection… proper claret!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s a really poor render (on store images) and not really indicative of the final product, errors such as the old lion on the back too. Makes the worst first impression. Poor shade, stand out bus seat pattern.

It’s not half as bad in reality/flesh and the colour looks decent but still…probably the poorest overall design in a long while.

I wish future designs had taken some inspiration from the Luke shirt, the closest thing we’ve had to perfection… proper claret!

I think that's been my biggest problem with the new kit, really, although I appreciate that colours can vary in photos. 

Look at the masthead on this site. Then look at the kit. The kit looks way too 'red' to me. Almost Arsenal red. Luke kit was great imo as it dropped us a few shades darker, which is where we should be imo.