Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

There's some unbelievable negativity in here. 

This display is better than anything Gerrard managed in terms of decent technically proficient football. We've been wasteful and have easy done enough to be level. 15 minutes left and we can still win this.

People have strong feelings during important matches. I don’t know if I see unbelievable negativity.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Only ourselves to thank for going from 18th to being in with a shout.

Quarter of the season was a write off, we should be proud of how well we've turned it around even if we don't get it over the line. Lots to be optimistic for next season.

We blew it regardless 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Come on, I agree the ref hasn't been the most consistent, but that's an easy yellow, persistent fouling is only one criterion

So was the pull back on Bailey yet this spunktrumpet doesn’t think so 

Feels like we have a few players that struggle under pressure. Hovering around mid-table with nothing to play for and they express themselves and play with freedom. Have something huge to play for with a chance of Europe and we revert to type.

A few better players in this team and we’ll be excellent. Takes time though.

Ref booking Luiz for a dive by Hee Chan. Then calling a foul on the wolves keeperv when their wasnt one.

I don't know what kind of corruption this is, but it's consistently hindering us