Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/23 at 22:59

Not our best performance but nowhere near as bad as many will say. We’ve been competitive throughout and could/should have drawn level. To lose 1-0 at OT is no disgrace, it’s just really bloody frustrating to watch, especially with rat face getting their goal and the constant fouls that were unpunished by the ref. It’s infuriating that we weren’t at our best today, we look knackered and lacking that final quality. Too many misplaced passes, not enough accuracy. Manure made it really hard for us though, we struggled to break through their smothering. 

I hate those red manc b******s!

• Like 4

21st game and finally we fail to score.

this one seemed one too far, we could have done with some players back but those who have come in have had us ticking along nicely so credit to them for that. It was a Brilliant unbeaten run, now lets do all we can starting with beating the Dogheads. UTV

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I honestly don't think we were that bad at all? Incredibly tough place to come.

Much better second half for me. The first half was tightly balanced - let down by Konsa switching off. Still thought Emi should have held onto Rashford's shot. 

Just now, The_Steve said:

Deserved to lose after their first half showing. Better second half - robbed of a clear penalty. 

One of the worst refereeing performances in a long time. United shouldn’t have finished the game with 11 on the pitch. 

:crylaugh:

Not great today but far from awful, especially at Old Trafford when they have something to play for and had a full squad available.

I just hope we have players coming back as we need to freshen up for a these final games.

We have come a long way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

It’s just his style. He’s the same every match, doesn’t give fouls or cards. He refs it like an Australian league game. 

Then he isn’t good enough. At least 6 blatant fouls were missed including 2/3 shirt pulls. 

• Like 2

We all know what you get at OT. An exhibition of cheating from the crying masters. And the Rat King is always front and centre. 

Probably deserved a draw but you don't get what you deserve at OT. 

Not a single attempt on target from us in the 2nd half, that is poor. And only one on target in the 1st half. And that's three games in a row now that we haven't played well overall. The quality has dropped off significantly and we seem to have run out of steam.

Edited by robby b

Didn't have enough (or, really, any) attacking threat today.  Think it was mostly because the midfield lost so we just couldn't pass through them which is what we usually do.

Still, only a 1-0 loss and being fairly competitive at Old Trafford is a good sign that we're heading in the right direction generally.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I honestly don't think we were that bad at all? Incredibly tough place to come.

Yeah few getting ahead of themselves, we didn't play shit, it's just Man United ffs.

Europe is not over unless you think Tottenham and Brighton are gonna play like Man City for the rest of the season. Heads up and UTV.

• Like 4

Â