Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/23 at 22:59

On 01/05/2023 at 00:18, VillaChris said:

Really? What serious saves did he have to make apart from the goal? Sabitzer fired one over, they hit the bar (but think that was ruled offside in the end) and only thing I can remember them doing in second half was Casemiro firing wide of the post.

If we're going to Old Trafford next season and only conceding 2-3 serious chances in the match then the defensive block will be as strong as it is now. We were below par but I never felt we were under siege at any stage compared to what it was like v say Arsenal when they got it back to 2-2 a few months ago.

Yeah, but don't let that get in the way of a good moan.

• Sad 1

Overall ... I thought United was the better team on the day.1-0 was a fair reflection of what went on the pitch. Villa could have nicked a draw at the end. Wouldn't have been a great travesty.

Going to Old Trafford and coming away with a narrow loss, is not bad considering where we were six months ago. Hoping for more, but what the hell.

My player of the match ... a bit random ... Ramsey

edit ... the first half it seemed like we could make a pass stick ... similarly much of the second half.

Edited by fruitvilla

At local bar where the owner mate is a Manc Manure supporter. He says we're really good and he had a tight bumhole the whole game. I said we were poor relatively compared to recent and he disagreed. Only take is Manure fan taking us seriously and felt great about a 1-0 win

Â