Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

£800 near enough to sit in Doug Ellis in that run down shithole. No. I can't justify it anymore. I'm out. I wouldn't mind if it was a new stadium or I could do anything other than get to my seat and sit in it.

No , seeing it in black and white is absolutely **** disgusting. People paying this to sit in North Stand

Goodbye.

renewed mine in K6 - works out around £38 a game which i think is OK. i don't disagree with the club in raising prices. i do disagree with their logic around north stand and holte end should be similar prices because the views are similar. it's more than just view...it's the facilities too and the last time i was in the north (albeit a fair while ago now) the facilities were shite compared to the holte. and understandably so, it's a smaller stand therefore there's less space to make the facilities decent and the prices should reflect that

were i a north stand ST holder i'd be waiting until the relocation window and seeing what's available in the holte. might as well if you're paying similar

i wonder if it's a deliberate act in pricing people away from the north to make things less complicated from an admin perspective when you get booted out as it's being redeveloped

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Creeper said:

I can't see a price list anywhere

That seems a very deliberate thing - you have to get a good way into the renewal process before you can even see the price of your own and the club have very carefully hidden the price of anyone else's.

£1694 for me and two sons (18 and 16)🤯

just got a text from my mate who I go with and his brother says he is number 30,647 on the waiting list for a season ticket🤯

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That seems a very deliberate thing - you have to get a good way into the renewal process before you can even see the price of your own and the club have very carefully hidden the price of anyone else's.

Just did this to see my price, didn’t proceed past that as have a few family linked to my account and now it comes up with a message to say they are already occupied and to contact the back office whatever that is, the site is a shambles. 

18 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Currently sit in M4 (Doug Ellis lower) - any idea how much my season ticket will be next season if I choose to renew? I can't see a price list anywhere

You need to go waaayyyy into the process before you see a price.

That's a really shoddy customer experience.

Its farking ridiculous.  My 4 tickets have gone up over 70% in the last 2 seasons. 

In all reality its a couple of million extra over a season which is a drop in the ocean.  If they showed that this was reinvested into facilities then that's one thing but in general the offering is pretty poorly ran.  

Probably a nice bit of bonus for Purslow though.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

You need to go waaayyyy into the process before you see a price.

That's a really shoddy customer experience.

Just bit the bullet and looked. 779 quid. Hoping for a price like that I'd at least get some leg room and a warm sausage roll!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The waiting list numbers are certainly inflated.

Last year I was emailed to tell me I was at the top of the queue and could buy a ticket, and I had 3 days to do so. I didn't bother, and have just had an email about my position in the queue, I'm still in the top few hundred. Doesn't look like they bother taking people out of the queue if they don't take their chance to buy a ticket, so who knows how many are still on that list that have not only changed their mind but have actually already had the chance and declined.

Certainly goes some way to explaining why Buffs and CosmicVillan haven't gone up many places.

Intentionally padding the numbers, or more incompetence from the useless clowns that run our digital offerings? I'd hate to speculate.

That makes sense to me, before this season my dad gave up his ticket and this season the seat previously occupied by him has been a revolving door, each game is a new person. So that seat was available prior to the season yet nobody opted to take it up? Surely if we have this big demand and waiting list someone would have snapped it up? I expect after this season there will be more demand but i am sceptical of the figures prior to the start of this season tbh

20 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

£1694 for me and two sons (18 and 16)🤯

just got a text from my mate who I go with and his brother says he is number 30,647 on the waiting list for a season ticket🤯

I’ve gone from 24625 on 9th September 22 to 24604 today. 

• Sad 1

Â