Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

58 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, there are only six available tomorrow, and those have probably been returned this afternoon.

Over 150 on the official site mate, plenty in P11, no excuse not to sell out when we have so many waiting! 

11 minutes ago, WHY said:

Over 150 on the official site mate, plenty in P11, no excuse not to sell out when we have so many waiting! 

Ah! The away section doesn't bold up so I hadn't realised when I checked.

Those went on sale a couple of days back after we'd sold out and Fulham returned them - it's a pity the club isn't pushing them harder, I don't think people realise they're there.

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

That will be the bare minimum. A good seat will definitely set you back well over 50 next year.

Depends for what game. I'm on second row of Holte Upper tomorrow night and paid 34 quid as it's one of those restricted view seats e.g. there's a railing infront but you can still see 99% of the pitch.

Fulham is Cat B game. Same price for same seat for Spurs is 41 quid and that's cheapest area of ground.

Not really in a position to talk in this thread as haven't had a season ticket since the 2000s for various reasons but certainly not bothered about getting a season ticket these days, would rather pick 5-6 winnable games a season and go to them and watch the rest on the rivers. Only annoyance is it's impossible to go to any away games now compared to a decade ago but that's just the way it is.

The prices are ridiculous. Someone mentioned the interview Fulham's owner gave to the Times at the weekend. I read it aswell and he justfied the 100 quid prices they charge in some parts of the ground as a) it's only a small percentage of capacity and b) those tickets sold out within an hour.

If he's thinking that Purslow and the owners certainly are and that's just the way it is now with incredible demand to watch premier league games.

One thing I would say is charging these prices we need to be parking ourselves permanently in the top half for next 5 years otherwise things will drop very quickly if we're fighting relegation battles again post Emery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chappy said:

Hate to think how much they’re going to charge for potential European matches. On the renewal page there is an option to auto-enrol on to the cup scheme but there’s no pricing information there.

If we get in europa league and we have two famous names in our group it will certainly be same as lower end prem matches imo, 30-40 quid in all parts.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ah! The away section doesn't bold up so I hadn't realised when I checked.

Those went on sale a couple of days back after we'd sold out and Fulham returned them - it's a pity the club isn't pushing them harder, I don't think people realise they're there.

Was same for Bournemouth game, Upper Witton above away end was half empty because you could only get those tickets via phone and it was barely publicised that Bournemouth had only sold lower tier.

I think issue is if you get a season ticket it's usually with at least one other person/group of people. Tickets that appear on resale are single tickets dotted around the ground so unless you were desperate to go on your own to watch us it doesn't really attract many season ticket suitors unless the seat is close to their mates.

There's still some good value ones around like Lower Holte in that restricted view corner but you can still see majority of the pitch.

43 minutes ago, WHY said:

P11 is where the away fans usually sit.  Fulham haven’t sold out their allocation so have returned the block to Villa to be sold as home tickets.  So they only went on sale a few days ago… and no-one knows that those tickets are available, because it was basically sold out 2 weeks ago.

just renewed today.....gone from £440 last season to £586 in the Doug Ellis....thats c32% increase.

I thought it was 15%

has the pensioners concession been culled, too?

Edited by TRO

6 hours ago, ender4 said:

P11 is where the away fans usually sit.  Fulham haven’t sold out their allocation so have returned the block to Villa to be sold as home tickets.  So they only went on sale a few days ago… and no-one knows that those tickets are available, because it was basically sold out 2 weeks ago.

I know it’s the away end. I would assume the club would contact supporters on the waiting list to let them know there are tickets available. If they haven’t then someone should be sacked.

5 hours ago, TRO said:

just renewed today.....gone from £440 last season to £586 in the Doug Ellis....thats c32% increase.

I thought it was 15%

has the pensioners concession been culled, too?

Speaking with the guy that sits next to me in K7, his is £355, mine is £610. 

7 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Renewed. L3 lower Holte, my adult seat and under 14s seat came to £1034. I think I paid £440 for both 2 seasons ago.

Wow that seems a lot with a under 14. I’ve had a huge hit on my sons. Before last season i was paying £69 for his. This season he turned 18 so went into the under 21 band, and I think it was about £260 from memory. Next season it’s cost me £385. Like @TRO said above, much higher than the 15% mentioned. 

10 hours ago, WHY said:

31,000 apparently on the waiting list but there are tickets available for tomorrow, something don’t add up!

Its a tuesday night game as well. Alot of people wont make it because of work commitments need to be up early etc

8 hours ago, ender4 said:

What’s the extra price of the GA+ seats compared to non-GA+ seats nearby?

Not @OutByEaster?, but he's doing a lot of heavy lifting in this thread - it's £25 per game if you buy the entire year. The per-game price is currently unknown.

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Speaking with the guy that sits next to me in K7, his is £355, mine is £610. 

Wow that seems a lot with a under 14. I’ve had a huge hit on my sons. Before last season i was paying £69 for his. This season he turned 18 so went into the under 21 band, and I think it was about £260 from memory. Next season it’s cost me £385. Like @TRO said above, much higher than the 15% mentioned. 

yeah, i lost track a bit last season because we lost the lower price bands that i was in, and i then moved seats and now 15% on top. To go from £440 for both to over a grand in two years is a bit crazy i think.

Ive renewed now, next season would be much harder to justify as we probably missed a good few games.

If we do make Europe, im not sure how many Sundays I would make.

41 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

yeah, i lost track a bit last season because we lost the lower price bands that i was in, and i then moved seats and now 15% on top. To go from £440 for both to over a grand in two years is a bit crazy i think.

Ive renewed now, next season would be much harder to justify as we probably missed a good few games.

Both of my lads play football for teams on a Sunday, so it’s going to make it very difficult if we do qualify for Europe. Oh, for the days at 3 o’clock Saturday.

• Like 1

My season ticket used to be in the Holte End, then my eldest kid got the "Villa Bug" and instead of going to the odd game here and there wanted a season ticket.

The North Stand was the cheapest area in the ground for both of us to sit together so I reluctantly gave up my Holte End ticket to go to the matches with my kid.  Over the years the prices have gradually crept up from u-14 to u-18 to u-21 and now boom take that the pair of you we want at least 15-20% extra off you so that you pay what you should pay for sitting in the Holte, and by the way forget about the shite facilities you have to put up with in the North Stand, the fact you can't use the bar, food outlets or toilets unless you want to miss at least 20 minutes of the game, get in your cramped little seat and oh by the way give us an extra £350 a season for the privilege.

Not sure I'm going to renew this year as the £1,000+ it will cost me goes a long way to paying for a holiday for the whole family, I have to consider my wife and other kid before I line the pockets of millionaires.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

My season ticket used to be in the Holte End, then my eldest kid got the "Villa Bug" and instead of going to the odd game here and there wanted a season ticket.

The North Stand was the cheapest area in the ground for both of us to sit together so I reluctantly gave up my Holte End ticket to go to the matches with my kid.  Over the years the prices have gradually crept up from u-14 to u-18 to u-21 and now boom take that the pair of you we want at least 15-20% extra off you so that you pay what you should pay for sitting in the Holte, and by the way forget about the shite facilities you have to put up with in the North Stand, the fact you can't use the bar, food outlets or toilets unless you want to miss at least 20 minutes of the game, get in your cramped little seat and oh by the way give us an extra £350 a season for the privilege.

Not sure I'm going to renew this year as the £1,000+ it will cost me goes a long way to paying for a holiday for the whole family, I have to consider my wife and other kid before I line the pockets of millionaires.

i said to a friend yesterday, i wouldnt pay those prices to sit in the North Stand, i just think the quality of seating and facilities are far below the standard.

The price increases there feel a lot like a deliberate play to reduce season tickets in the North Stand and stop a problem emerging when they knock it down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Similar mate, our 2 have gone from £489 to £995 in 2yrs. Over a 100% increase. 

Â