Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

Up until this season (when my son turned 18) both ours were £489. Now it’s £995 over a 100% increase. 

I feel like they’ve taken my anul virginity. Gone in dry and not even given me the courtesy of a reach around. 

Bastards.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why could we rarely sell out under MON finishing 6th each year. But now have a 30,000 waiting list for season tickets. 

It seems mad. 

I think there's probably quite a lot of Justin Casers in that number. Actual interested parties is probably more like 15k ish

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why could we rarely sell out under MON finishing 6th each year. But now have a 30,000 waiting list for season tickets. 

It seems mad. 

No way do we have overall 60k fans wanting ST's. That to me seems a bullshit number to get most people renewing with the threat of losing your seat to someone richer. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think £40 a game isnt too bad considering i think when your looking £50+ thats when it starts getting ridiculous 

If fan attendances drop then they will lower prices

With these prices increases im expecting a big summer budget for emery

That will be the bare minimum. A good seat will definitely set you back well over 50 next year.

8 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

No way do we have overall 60k fans wanting ST's. That to me seems a bullshit number to get most people renewing with the threat of losing your seat to someone richer. 

image.jpeg.9ec9436bf13eee2204347daa925d04ab.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

With these prices increases im expecting a big summer budget for emery

Funny thing is, in 21-22 our matchday revenue was about £36m over the PL season. That's food, drink, etc, not just the tickets. Obviously it'll have gone up this season but I don't have those numbers, say we're now at about £40m.

Whack up the tickets by 15% is a big hit to fans, and it'd buy you a Robin Olsen They could whack the tickets up by 50% and if we could sell them it'd still be a fairly modest boost to the transfer budget. 

But that percentage will keep going up, year after year, squeezing out every penny they can until they reach the point people stop going, and people will applaud them while they do it because obviously we need to compete, and we all love the club, yeah, get the credit card out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

What bugs me is happy clappy brigade saying, we should be alright about it if we want good football. 

At some point cash cows will realise that the billionaires are not their friends.

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

At some point cash cows will realise that the billionaires are not their friends.

I would bet(quite a large bet) that most the people actually fine with the increase in renewals don't actually go or dont have any intention of buying an ST. Especially for multiple family members because how could you be cool which such drastic increases. 

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm thinking of setting up an onlyfans page to raise some money

Good idea. You could wear a mask with Villa fan written on it and have someone with a Purslow mask doing you up the bum. I'm sure most fans will sympathise and feel sorry for you. Goes without saying, the Purslow individual will need to be a midget.

1 hour ago, Creeper said:

Currently sit in M4 (Doug Ellis lower) - any idea how much my season ticket will be next season if I choose to renew? I can't see a price list anywhere

Yep I thought the same it’s ridiculous. Just list each area 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

Good idea. You could wear a mask with Villa fan written on it and have someone with a Purslow mask doing you up the bum. I'm sure most fans will sympathise and feel sorry for you. Goes without saying, the Purslow individual will need to be a midget.

Maybe a gofundme page then

• Haha 1

Â