Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

5 minutes ago, useless said:

The final Tyler Adams verdict

Time to stop rumbling on about Tyler Adams, we probably won't sign him.

🥷

Thanks for that dad, let us know who we can speak about next.

22 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Take it with a pinch of salt, but it beats talking about Leeds...

You know when you look at name and you're sure there's a gag or something and it's actually fake... Yeah...

• Like 1

You know how sometimes players in their mid-20s who have been in bad form are said merely to be missing confidence and good guidance? 

Marcus Rashford and Ollie Watkins fit this mould.

"There's a great player in there, he just needs good coaching," etc. That sort of thing?

I truly don't think Joao Felix is one of them. I think he's just not as good as many people thought. I hope we only pursue him as a diversion or for mind games.

Now Jadon Sancho ... I actually think he's the kind of player who has been poorly served in training, who still might offer a lot to some lucky club.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Take it with a pinch of salt, but it beats talking about Leeds...

I usually sign him for us on FIFA.

Aside from that, I've been banging the drum for CBs who can also cover Fullback for ages!

Would be a very good pickup imo.

Starting RB and backup CB?

Carlos is technically a Left sided, right footed CB ain't he?

Good potential depth.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

You know how sometimes players in their mid-20s who have been in bad form are said merely to be missing confidence and good guidance? 

"There's a great player in there, he just needs good coaching," etc. That sort of thing?

I truly don't think Joao Felix is one of them. I think he's just not as good as many people thought. I hope we only pursue him as a diversion or for mind games.

Now Jadon Sancho ... I actually think he's the kind of player who has been poorly served in training, who still might offer a lot to some lucky club.

It's all about opinions but I disagree on both accounts. I think Felix is a good player that made the mistake of going to Chelsea with every other attacking forward in Europe and would flourish under Emery. Where as Sancho just looks poor and limited, I'm sure Emery could improve him but I don't think he'll ever be considered a top player again

• Like 2

1 hour ago, picicata said:

It's all about opinions but I disagree on both accounts. I think Felix is a good player that made the mistake of going to Chelsea with every other attacking forward in Europe and would flourish under Emery. Where as Sancho just looks poor and limited, I'm sure Emery could improve him but I don't think he'll ever be considered a top player again

OK. I hear you. Interesting that they're nearly the same age and both scored about every third appearance for Dortmund and Atletico Madrid, respectively. Both have slumped at about the same moment of their careers.

Two other possibilities: They are both hopeless, OR they're both really good and about to shine.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chindie said:

You know when you look at name and you're sure there's a gag or something and it's actually fake... Yeah...

Still beats his previous account's name, 'thatcherlover'.

The fact that he has 3k followers is embarrassing. The guy's called himself villamole ffs. VILLAMOLE.

48 minutes ago, picicata said:
56 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Expand  

Yep I agree, I think Felix could be brilliant under the right manager and system whereas I just don’t see the fuss over Sancho.

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Problem is they will want 50 million for him