Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Funny enough, Google Maps has a bright yellow Lexus sports car at that location. Are there fancy apartments on that road or something?

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Oh my God. I hope he is ok

He is stood there on his phone. Clearly not injured physically, although the mental side of things is a different matter. 

Looks fine, but will no doubt be a bit shaken.

7 hours ago, Enda said:

Funny enough, Google Maps has a bright yellow Lexus sports car at that location. Are there fancy apartments on that road or something?

It's just round the corner from the Mailbox and the Postbox, both of which used to have a few footballers living in back in the day, not sure if they still do but I think they're probably quite exclusive still.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Guardian_Angel_M said:

Thought he did reasonably well. Unlucky with the shot saved by Chevalier.

The boy has got some leap on him

• Like 2

Great save by their keep to prevent Jhon being the name on everyone's lips this evening.  Thought he did pretty well when he came on - seems to be much more aware of what is going on around him.  Not sure how he got booked for the Lille player deliberately not going for a header that he was never going to win.  Just one of several strange bookings.

• Like 4

Duran played well, good discipline off the ball, decent on the few occasions he had possession, competed well in the air and was somewhat unlucky with the effort on goal (which required really good technique to be fair).

I feel like he’s maturing in his play and approach, he’s much less of a hothead lately.

• Like 4

Did great tonight. Name a better striker at making an impact off the bench?

Maybe Alvarez? Callum Wilson?

Not sure either of those or anyone else impacts games in the way Jhon does.

• Like 1

Â