Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

I haven't a clue whether or not we have tried to sign Guendouzi. What I do know is that he is exactly the type of player we need to improve us.

It's about time we started to put very round pegs in very round holes.  Emery knows what he needs and I hope the rest of our "buying and selling team" are fully committed to his project.

8 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I haven't a clue whether or not we have tried to sign Guendouzi. What I do know is that he is exactly the type of player we need to improve us.

It's about time we started to put very round pegs in very round holes.  Emery knows what he needs and I hope the rest of our "buying and selling team" are fully committed to his project.

Obviously we tried put in a bid and tried to sign him.  Why else would someone open up a new thread for a player we don’t own 🙄

I BET MY SAVINGS DUE TO HECTOR SAID IT WAS A DONE DEAL!!!

No clue if we ever been in for him, but if he isnt signed not the end of the world to me (besides the house and savings I am about to lose)

6 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Shame all the football happens before then, eh?

I'd argue Kamara/Luiz/JJ midfield have done very well so far.

We then have McGinn, Coutinho, Dendoncker, Buendia. We are fine for 18 games. 

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I'd argue Kamara/Luiz/JJ midfield have done very well so far.

We then have McGinn, Coutinho, Dendoncker, Buendia. We are fine for 18 games. 

“Fine” just whatEmery has come here to do…be fine! 🤔

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

“Fine” just whatEmery has come here to do…be fine! 🤔

Well, he has us in a top 4 form so far with that midfield. So it's a safe assumption that midfield will continue to do well without a new signing. 

• Like 3

Â