Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

On 20/04/2023 at 17:10, Mazrim said:

Intriguing player but his numbers are a little concerning. Not a massive amount of goals / assists at senior level.
I know it doesn't tell a whole story and a good manager can see beyond the story so far, still...

I think the wing players arent expected to contribute with so many goals/assists, just look at pino and baena at Villareal. I think Emery has different expectations than us normal people 

5 minutes ago, Wes said:

Scored two in the end. Ran a counter attack from one box to the other in the last minute.

I'm coming round to this sort of signing as long as it's not our most high profile attacking one of the summer.

Young, has 2-3 experience of playing in major league now and can play a few positions in final third. Also won't come with the hype that Bailey and Buendia did so he can take his time to settle in.

On 20/04/2023 at 17:47, brummybloke said:

If you look at bundias numbers , they also don't look great bearing in mind the position he plays.

Tbf, Buendia hasn't half been robbed of a load of assists since he's been here!

• Thanks 3

Basically what Bailey did v Everton....

Clearly has plenty to offer with endless space to run into. Interested to see what he's like in games where space is tight and it's all about 1-2s and runs inside.

Went to watch a Mallorca game years ago and there was a massive running track around the pitch so good at least they're finally rebuilding their ground, has done wonders for Real Sociedad.

Aswell as somone like Kang we need an Isak type signing for forward line this summer aswell. Dosen't half to be a CF but someone who can come in and be confident they can hit double figures over prem season.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Some pace shown by him there. Ramsey and Watkins aside, I'm not sure any of our players would be quick enough to run the length of the pitch in that minute and score. 

Has been done

Leon Bailey injury update as 2 Villa players return vs Arsenal

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Always seem to graft for their club these Asians. Mitoma, old skool Son come to mind.

I remember reading about Park Ji-Sung at Man Utd. He had the nickname ‘Three Lung Park’ because he never stopped running.

• Like 2

Apart from how good a player he can become and how well he might fit our team, another benefit to signing him would be the marketing and commercial benefits due to his potential popularity in South Korea.

He stared for his youth teams and is likely their next big star. 

Spurs are ridiculously popular over there due to Son playing for them. Apparently over 12m South Koreans are Spurs fans which is an insane number.

If we could get a slice of that popularity and commercial income on top of getting a great player than fantastic. 

14 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Surely you mean…..

After watching that, that sentence no longer sounds right 🤣

Funnily enough, this season Jermaine Beckford described Bailey as having 'a wand of a left foot'.

15 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Surely you mean…..

What on earth is Dion Dublin saying near the end? You’d never imagine the man from that clip ended up being a successful tv presenter 😅

Â