Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I missed it, sadly. Was it 10 minutes of him knocking  the ball past the full back and racing to the byline?

It was 10 minutes of him knocking it past everybody.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I missed it, sadly. Was it 10 minutes of him knocking  the ball past the full back and racing to the byline?

No, it was a blue print to showing why you should never trust you tube compilations.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

John Townley is he credible? 

Must admit I like the idea of signing Lee Kang-In, looks very promising.

He works for Birmingham mail, so I guess the fact that he isn't using terms like "Villa have their antenna up for kang-in", probably means he's the slightly more reputable side of the Birmingham mail.

But its still the Birmingham mail.

i'm in mallorca next month, the ground is right next to the airport, i will have a word with him and his agent 🤣

on a serious note, we need to get this guy in, he looks seriously impressive, has huge number of games under his belt and i think he will take to the prem

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

John Townley is he credible? 

Must admit I like the idea of signing Lee Kang-In, looks very promising.

The agent visiting bodymoor was already public knowledge, he put it on his own social media so it’s not really a new story. I don’t think John Townley is a transfer journalist so unlikely to have much additional knowledge, which I don’t think makes him credible or un-credible 

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Not sure who else we’d be interested in, unless  one of these is some youth player we’re interested in.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/integral-advising-football-s-l-/beraterfirma/berater/6811

I'd assume Abde Ezzalzouli. Been on loan at Osasuna from Barcelona and he's going to be needing to find a new club. Just because his agent is there to tout him wouldn't mean we're necessarily listening, could just be keeping the relationship open and positive whilst trying to secure Kang-In

• Like 1

Watched the second half and he had a fantastic impact. Set up the only goal with excellent cross (and he looked up to see where Muriqi was as soon as he received the ball) and he had some good dribbles near the end.

Good ability to drift between the defensive lines so can certainly see why he's on our radar.

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

am i right in thinking his agent came to Bodymoor recently?

Apparently yes, as discussed above. Though don't think there's been anything concrete. Somebody mentioned he put it on his Instagram, but I can't find it

• Like 1

Â