Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Apparently yes, as discussed above. Though don't think there's been anything concrete. Somebody mentioned he put it on his Instagram, but I can't find it

Might as well buy the shirt then

• 3 weeks later...

There is more on Kang-In for sure. His negotiations with Atletico Madrid seem to have stalled or fallen apart and he now looks set to leave Spain.

However, there have not been much concrete mention of us in these stories either A) 'the Premier League' links or B ) mention of the Old January links to us, Newcastle, Inter etc.

There's not really been much new about us linked to him.

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

There is more on Kang-In for sure. His negotiations with Atletico Madrid seem to have stalled or fallen apart and he now looks set to leave Spain.

However, there have not been much concrete mention of us in these stories either A) 'the Premier League' links or B ) mention of the Old January links to us, Newcastle, Inter etc.

There's not really been much new about us linked to him.

His agent put up insta photos at our training ground, doesn't get much more concrete than that? 

14 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

His agent put up insta photos at our training ground, doesn't get much more concrete than that? 

"In the training ground, on the 'gram".

Works for me. 

This is the one that I want most (based on the YouTube clips) and I feel could turn into this year's  Rashica (only I suspect he could actually  really improve us)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

that was a while ago wasnt it?, could just have been "talks", doesnt automatically mean he is coming here.

(it might mean that though, lol).

35 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Months ago, and also posted he was at Man City and Wolves on the same trip. He has been negotiating with Atleti much more recently and there's been nothing new in quite a while linking us to him

Â