VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

27 minutes ago, Tegis said:

That is a bummer 😥 Gonna watch The whole nine yards, Again! Love that movie

I've just started watching Friends again in his honour. 

One of the good guys. 

Edited by villarule123

Caught the play he wrote a couple years back when it came to London (The End Of Longing). It was largely just alright, but his character had a monologue about their alcohism that was harrowingly brilliant. His turn on Sorkin's underrated Studio 60 was similarly terrific.

20 minutes ago, sne said:

No doubt a name no one will have heard of unless you follow Swedish ice hockey but since it happened in the English ice hockey league... 

Having his throat slit open by a skate during a game is pretty horrific way to go.

Is neck protection still mandatory in the Swedish league? I remember I needed to have it in the 90s, was like wearing a seatbelt around the neck so I understand players reluctance. But this isn't as rare as one wants to admit :(

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Is neck protection still mandatory in the Swedish league? I remember I needed to have it in the 90s, was like wearing a seatbelt around the neck so I understand players reluctance. But this isn't as rare as one wants to admit :(

Think it is but it's one of those things that some players skip anyway and the refs don't check for it. Might be wrong...

30 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Didnt it happen to a keeper in the NHL in the 90s but he just about survived

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Didnt it happen to a keeper in the NHL in the 90s but he just about survived

Yes, and the footage is horrible. Buffalo Sabers keeper from memory