Christmas 2022

Seat68

Merry Christmas one and all.  Our kids are all grown up, youngest is 16 so we'll expect to see them around 12.  Gives me time to give the other half her first present!  Enjoy the day ladies and gents.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Anybody feeling alone tomorrow send me a DM and I’ll send you my number so we can share messages on WhatsApp x 

(I may not see my DMs till midday as I’m travelling for a few hours) 

I'm not lonely as spending the day with the wife and kid but as it's Christmas I'll happily...

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Mrs confiscated mine and my sons Alexa’s Xbox controllers (them) and kindle (me) last night before we went to bed for arsing around all night whilst her parents and arsehole cousin ate my food and drank my booze. 

She is now preparing dinner so we have snuck down, got our presents and barriaded ourselves in my bedroom, that will teach her

It is bound to failure because the food is starting to smell really nice and I do not think we will be able to resist coming out at some stage. But we will try. Christmas siege 2022.

Hope all you vilers  have a great one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I baked some Sea-bass for everyone tonight. (Lemon, Capers, Tarragon, Salt, White Wine, Butter all steamed in foil - a side of Baby Bok-Choy in sesame oil and smashed Yukon Gold taters.)

My mother and sister actually seemed impressed by something I'd done (for the 1st time in my life.)  It's a Christmas miracle VT!

dcb47a02bde789b9b0dfbfed5fe0d84982aba998

That looks fantastic.

• Thanks 1