Christmas 2022

Seat68

54 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You can't park it in town, though. 

Mate. 

The clean zone number plate recognition software sends a alert to the Jasper Carrot suite when any Viler plates or parafinalia is clocked entering town and clampers and removal trucks are dispatched from the danger zone (ironically one of main Lulus has a car clamping business) 

Spoiler

Mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Excellent choice, sir. If you can ever manage to get hold of a bottle of Chateau Kefraya, it's even better. 

I've been a fan of Chateau Musar for an awfully long time. I shall look out for Chateau Kefreya now

Officially stuffed now, we are taking a 20 minute breather before team washing up

I am playing Serge Gainsbourg

• Like 1

Had the mandatory socks and restock of the smellies draw. A nice watch I picked, plenty of wine, book with a load of curry recipes for cooking outdoors which I've already picked about 30 things to try from and a replica Villa shirt (Mitre Copiers with the Blue & Black band on the arm). 

Wife loved the coffee machine I got her, I can't stick the stuff, so that was pleasing. 

Our 2 boys had copious amounts of stuff and were spoilt, which I loved to see. 

Also had £320 in money from inlaws and my dad, so looking forward to treating ourselves in the New Year. 

Dinner is about 15mins away, I've already sunk a few beers, bucks fizz and a couple glasses of Malbec, so this should finish me off. 

Lovely day, hope everyone is enjoying theirs 🟣🔵

• Like 3

Stuffed to the gills. Finishing off the burgundy and sauternes. A short breather and will then start to think about the cheese, pork pie and more beer. Spirits later this evening. 

• Like 4