Christmas 2022

Seat68

26 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

We are keeping the tree up for another couple of weeks. 

Love the glow of the lights in the evening and makes the dank, shit January nights a bit more bareable.

Gotta be down 12th night but I completely agree with your sentiment. Why take the bit of magic away early in the middle of the darkest most depressing time of year? 

• Like 1

Yep, loft door just been closed. House looks dull and dour. We've left some lights up though that we had up before Christmas for kids birthdays. We've decided they're party lights so OK to stay. 

We've got some sliding doors between the front and back rooms. We usually have a garland with lights draped over the top of it. I think I'm going to get a LED lighting strip to put over the top of it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yep, loft door just been closed. House looks dull and dour. We've left some lights up though that we had up before Christmas for kids birthdays. We've decided they're party lights so OK to stay. 

We've got some sliding doors between the front and back rooms. We usually have a garland with lights draped over the top of it. I think I'm going to get a LED lighting strip to put over the top of it. 

Any lights left on your cushion shed?

• Haha 4