Christmas 2022

Seat68

12 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Her. Did a cover of “Mickey”. 

Then she dies!!!!! Along with Toni Basil and Carola.

Best regards

Mikael (child in the 80s)

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

My first Xmas with my partner and her family so I’m super excited. It’s been a shit year (right up to the end!) where I got a new job and a few more good things so I’m hoping 2023 continues in the same way.

I hope you all have a great Christmas 🎅

Hope it goes really well.  If you're nervous, slam back a few whiskeys beforehand to loosen the nerves. That should make everything go more smoothly.

* Only read the first 5 words of the above

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Hope it goes really well.  If you're nervous, slam back a few whiskeys beforehand to loosen the nerves. That should make everything go more smoothly.

* Only read the first 5 words of the above

It’ll be rum and coke 😁

thank you 😁

• Like 1

Tell you what, I miss the days of being a kid, when all you did at Xmas was write a list of expensive shit you didn't really need and receive gifts from cousins and family you didn't even know existed. 

I was back down Sainers again at 6.30 this morning, since then been cooking ham, turkey, preparing home made dips & coleslaw. I'm on the edge of burn out, roll on tomorrow evening when I will pour myself a stupidly big glass of Malbec, release a hefty sigh but wallow in the knowledge all the hard work was worth it. 

Happy Christmas everyone, have a bloody good un' 🎄🎅🎁🍻

• Like 2